LEDIM/B1 – Compact control modules with driving force
LEDIM’s ‘Bridges’ are your gateway to new worlds of dimming: Choose the bridge with the appropriate controller and connect any number* of D1 drivers. In this way you can equip the entire portfolio – from a single table lamp to a room-filling illuminated ceiling – with one technology without any system break. B1 gives you the dimming control you need – whether classic interfaces such as 0-10V or DALI, sophisticated gesture control or wireless technologies. And with our LEPUK touch controller you can even touch the luminaire from remote.
- B1C: Dimming via CASAMBI® Wireless
- B1CT: Dimming via CASAMBI® Wireless and Touch
- B1V: Dimming via 0-10V or potentiometer (IEC 60929)
- B1D: Dimming via DALI and Pushdim
- B1W: Gesture control (“Wink-Dim”)
B1 is available integrated in a plastic housing or as an open-frame module if every millimeter of installation space is important. LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany: Highest quality and local contact.
- Intelligent dimming controls with LDX* output signal
- Supply voltage up to 48 VDC
- Switched output voltage to supply the following drivers and LED engines
- Can supply and control several Dx drivers connected in parallel
- Dimming via CASAMBI® Wireless System, TouchDim, 0-10V or potentiometer (IEC 60929), DALI (IEC62386-101, 102, 207), Pushdim or angle gestures
- TouchDim: Dimming by 1-finger contact via housing or cable connection, with TrippleTouch for locking and unlocking the luminaire (e.g. for moving)
- Tool-free cabling concept for ultra-compact applications**
- Max. Supply voltage: 48 V DC,
- Max. switched output power: 100 W
- Dimensions with housing (L x W x H): 55 mm x 35 mm x 15 mm
- Dimensions open frame (L x W x H): 44 mm x 29 mm x 9 mm
Technical data B1D:
- Max. switched output power B1D: 240 VAC, 8 A
- Dimensions B1D (L x W x H): 165 mm x 46 mm x 23 mm (without cable)
- In plastic housing with cables
- Open-Frame with cables
- Open-Frame without cables
- B1D only in plastic housing
* The LEDIM/ModularSystem
Conventional dimmers tie the dimming control – such as 0-10V, DALI, touch or wireless technologies – tightly to the driver(s) that supply the LEDs. With the ModularSystem, LEDIM breaks this rigid concept and frees you from scaling problems when designing luminaire families. Our LED driver D1 supplies the LEDs, our bridges provide the advanced control bus LDX for one or more drivers.
This gives you complete freedom when designing luminaire families: If more lamps are needed for larger family members, you simply add more drivers. Their super-compact size and outstanding efficiency make them a no-brainer. If variants with different dimming controls are required: No problem, simply replace the corresponding bridge.
**The connection concept of the ModularSystem
In contrast to standard dimmers/drivers on the market, the LEDIM/ModularSystem completely dispenses with screw and other terminals directly on the device. Instead, open cable ends connected with high-quality connecting terminals allow maximum flexibility and optimum use of the installation space. LEDIM recommends WAGO COMPACT terminal blocks. For space-minimized applications, LEDIM even offers an open-frame version without cables, where the solder lugs of the modules can be used directly.
- LEDIM/D1 Drivers
- LEDIM/D2 Drivers
- Meanwell LPV-60-48, Power adapter 48 V, 60 W, PFC