LEPUK – Intuitive remote touch dim
Dimming by touch is intuitive and fun – but what if you don’t want or can’t touch directly on the luminaire? The pendant luminaire swings uncomfortably when you touch? The ceiling light hangs too high anyway? The solution is remote touch with LEPUK: Dimming as on the luminaire, but at a distance. And thanks to CASAMBI® Wireless technology, more than just one luminaire can be addressed if required.
LEPUK is available in a timelessly beautiful wooden housing or as an open frame for customer specific integration.
LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany: Highest quality and local contact.
- Remote Touch-Dim: Dimming via 1-finger contact on the upper anodized aluminum sphere segment
- Configurable from 1 to 4 channels – switch channels by tilting LEPUK (yes, it has a motion sensor!)
- Matching B1C bridge or D1C driver available as part of the LEDIM/ModularSystem
- Can control several luminaires in combination
- Low-power technology allows battery life up to 6 months, charging via USB
- Typical supply voltage: Integrated LiIon battery, charging via USB
- Dimensions with housing (D x H): 73 mm x 62 mm
- Dimensions open frame (W x H): 28 mm x 35 mm
- In wooden housing
LEPUK in wooden housing
LEPUK as open-frame (CAD drawing)
- LEDIM/B1C CASAMBI® Bridge
- LEDIM/D1C CASAMBI® Driver/Dimmer