LEPUK – Intuitive remote touch dim
Dimming by touch is intuitive and fun – but what if you don’t want or can’t touch directly on the luminaire? The pendant luminaire swings uncomfortably when you touch? The ceiling light hangs too high anyway? The solution is remote touch with LEPUK: Dimming as on the luminaire, but at a distance. And thanks to CASAMBI® Wireless technology, more than just one luminaire can be addressed if required.
LEPUK is available in a timelessly beautiful aluminium housing or as an open frame.
LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany: Highest quality and local contact.
- Remote Touch-Dim: Dimming by 1-finger contact via housing or cable connection, with TrippleTouch for locking and unlocking the lamp (e.g. for moving)
- Matching B1C or B1CT bridges available as part of the LEDIM/ModularSystem
- Can control several luminaires in combination
- Low-power technology allows battery life up to 24 months
- Typical supply voltage: 9 V DC
- Dimensions with housing (D x H): 105 mm x 40 mm
- Dimensions open frame (D x H): 65 mm x 11 mm
- In aluminium housing
LEPUK in Aluminiumhousing
LEPUK in a housing – decorative and practical
LEPUK as open-frame
- LEDIM/B1C CASAMBI® Bridge
- LEDIM/B1CT CASAMBI® / TouchDim Bridge