LEDIM/DM1 and /DM2 – Ultra compact, programmable CC Drivers as solderable Modules
DM1 and DM2 are your drivers for migration and integration! If your luminaire electronics require highest efficiency, compact dimensions and maximum flexibility, our solderable modules are the optimal solution. Be it for integration in new developments or for migration of your existing PWM based luminaire electronics. DM1 and DM2 offer everything you could wish for from a CC driver: Easy control, simple configurability and absolute flicker-free operation. The CC output current can be easily set in 50 mA steps via an external resistor – so only your design determines the value and you only need to store one variant!
Like all our drivers you can use DM1 and DM1 as part of the LEDIM/ModularSystem* in combination with other drivers and dimming controllers. Our ‘Bridges’ are your gateways to new worlds of dimming: Choose the bridge with the appropriate dimming control and connect as many* Dx and DMx drivers as you like. In this way, you can equip the entire portfolio – from a single table lamp to a room-filling luminous ceiling – with one technology, without breaking the system.
D1 and D2 are designed as super space-saving solderable open-frame modules.
LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany: Highest quality and local contact.
- Solderable Modules for Integration and Migration
- Intelligent single channel constant current LED drivers with full analog dimming
- 100% flicker-free
- Dim2zero – dim down to zero brightness
- Freely programmable output current up to 2000 mA (50 mA steps, setting via fixed resistor)
- Supply voltage up to 24 VDC (D1) resp. 48 VDC (D2)
- Can supply several series-connected LEDs/COBs/Engines (depending on the corresponding forward voltages)
- Dimming via PWM
- Dimming via LDX*
Technische Daten DM1:
- Max. Supply voltage: 24 V DC
- Max. Output current/power: 1000 mA / 20 W
- Dimensions Open-Frame (L x W x H): 24 mm x 16 mm x 6 mm
Technische Daten DM2:
- Max. Supply voltage: 48 V DC
- Max. Output current/power: 2000 mA / 50 W
- Dimensions Open-Frame (L x W x H): 40 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
* The LEDIM/ModularSystem
Conventional dimmers tie the dimming control – such as 0-10V, DALI, touch or wireless technologies – tightly to the driver(s) that supply the LEDs. With the ModularSystem, LEDIM breaks this rigid concept and frees you from scaling problems when designing luminaire families. Our LED drivers Dx supply the LEDs, our bridges provide the advanced control bus LDX for one or more drivers.
This gives you complete freedom when designing luminaire families: If more lamps are needed for larger family members, you simply add more drivers. Their super-compact size and outstanding efficiency make them a no-brainer. If variants with different dimming controls are required: No problem, simply replace the corresponding bridge.
Technische Änderungen vorbehalten. Technical data are subject to change.
Coverphoto by Christopher Burns on Unsplash