LEDIM/D1C – Compact, Programmable CC Driver with CASAMBI® Wireless
LEDIM/D1C is the evolution of our proven LEDIM/D1 into the world of CASAMBI® wireless. D1C is your wireless driver of choice when it comes to highest efficiency, compact dimensions and maximum flexibility. You can use D1C as a minimalistic stand-alone solution with CASAMBI® (and touch dimming), or as part of the LEDIM/ModularSystem* in combination with other D1 drivers. D1C additionally offers you the full functionality of a bridge: connect as many* Dx drivers as you like. This way you can cover the entire portfolio from a single table lamp to a room-filling luminous ceiling with one technology without system interruption. And complex use cases such as Tunable White, Dim2warm or many simultaneous CC outputs (“Multiplying”) can be easily mapped.
D1C is designed as a space-saving open-frame module. LEDIM’s TouchDim technology is always on board and ensures reliable, long-term stable and interference-resistant dimming by touch or by push button. You can – but don’t have to – use touch/push button dimming in parallel with CASAMBI® wireless dimming. Both work perfectly together, and the dimming value set by touch is passed back to the CASAMBI® network.
LEDIM is developed and produced in Germany: Highest quality and local contact.
- Intelligent single channel constant current LED drivers with full analog dimming
- 100% flicker-free
- Dim2zero – dim down to zero brightness
- Dimming via CASAMBI® wireless and Touch/Pushbutton
- Freely programmable output current up to 1500 mA (via CASAMBI app adjustable to 350/500/700/1000/1500 mA or customer specific fixed to a certain value)
- Supply voltage up to 24 VDC
- Can supply several series-connected LEDs/COBs/Engines (depending on the corresponding forward voltages)
- Tool-free cabling concept for ultra-compact applications**
Dimming with Touch/Pushbutton:
- TouchDim: per 1-finger contact via housing or cable connection
- TrippleTouch for locking and unlocking the luminaire (e.g. for moving)
- Alternatively also a push button can be used
- Max. Supply voltage: 24 V DC
- Max. Output voltage/current/power: 20V / 1500 mA / 30 W
- Dimensions Open-Frame (L x W x H): 70 mm x 20 mm x 6 mm
* The LEDIM/ModularSystem
Conventional dimmers tie the dimming control – such as 0-10V, DALI, touch or wireless technologies – tightly to the driver(s) that supply the LEDs. With the ModularSystem, LEDIM breaks this rigid concept and frees you from scaling problems when designing luminaire families. Our LED drivers Dx supply the LEDs, our bridges provide the advanced control bus LDX for one or more drivers.
This gives you complete freedom when designing luminaire families: If more lamps are needed for larger family members, you simply add more drivers. Their super-compact size and outstanding efficiency make them a no-brainer. If variants with different dimming controls are required: No problem, simply replace the corresponding bridge.
**The connection concept of the ModularSystem
The LEDIM/ModularSystem uses AVX STRIPT™ terminals, which guarantee maximum contact reliability and flexibility as well as optimum use of installation space. LEDIM recommends cabling with 18-26 AWG switch wire depending on the maximum current and the required cable length.
- LEDIM/Cx LED Engines
- LEDIM/D1 Drivers
- LEDIM/S1 “LEPUK” wireless touch